Pages

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Its all about Neiman's (Marcus of course!)

Entirely too excited about two fabulous events this week:

1) The Preview Party at Neiman Marcus tomorrow, Wednesday, I mean shopping while being served lite bites and cocktails, does it really get any better than that? A first look at what they are calling Lady Chic, rich bordeaux colors, fur, leather- I wish we actually had a fall here, but I love the fashion nonetheless - what's not to love? 

2) The Consolidation Sale beginning Friday, August 12 - where clothes from all over the countries Neiman's converge into our lovely little store here in Palm Beach and I get to shop fabulous designers at even more amazing prices. This leads me to think I should probably purge my closet before Friday. As I did just get some to-die-for outfits at Neiman's in Boston last month during Last Call. Here is one of my secrets: I love being in New England for the 4th of July and while I am there Last Call usually hits - plus no sales tax, love, love, love. Then by the time I get home, Last Call has hit Palm Beach, so I get the best of both worlds. Then I get word the consolidation sale is coming, and I am just in heaven.

I'll be sure to keep you posted on the shopping adventure...then this weekend...Gatorland. Taking my lil bro for his 15th birthday on the Screamin' Gator Zip Line as part of the Town of Palm Beach United Way, Team (not so) Extreme! See do gooding is an adventure too! 

No comments:

Post a Comment